It's nearly midnight June 26, 2017. Tomorrow, Tuesday, we begin our 2nd round of IVF. I can't sleep. It's like Christmas as a kid only not nearly as cool. Actually not cool at all. Because tomorrow, I don't get any presents, I get poked and have blood drawn and a monitoring ultrasound done at the Dr's office in Layton. But, what becomes of this round could be so much better than any Christmas I've had in my 33 years of life. Positive thinking is what we are focusing on.
This round brings a lot of changes since our first round of IVF. New meds, new process, new weight, new embryo solution and more. I'll go into detail about all of those after our appointment tomorrow and when I know more. I need to sleep so we can get up and on the road by 715 am. Andy is soundly sleeping and I'm wide awake. It usually is opposite. But not today. Today I am looking forward to what life bring us. Good or bad, there is a reason for it all. Am i prepared? No, but I will be when it gets here.
