Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mothers Day

What a blessing today was. Happy mothers day to my amazing mom, my mother in law, my three sisters and my sister in laws. Friends and family as well. And all those who struggle today with a heavy heart and no child, I've been there. Mothers day is a tough one during infertility that's for sure. My heart sends love.
Andy cooked breakfast and then we spent a few hours with Andy's family and then with my family. I don't often get my camera out these days but actually remembered it today, at least at one house. Andy and Kira are such a blessing to me. This whole motherhood gig hasn't been easy and being step mom is not for the weak. But Kira is such a sweetheart. And this pregnancy and motherhood challenge coming up is going to be the hardest challenge yet, but one we welcome! Thanks for the gifts and love Andy. You're my rock and I don't know what I'd do without you. You make lifes adventure so enjoyable, make the roughest days bearable, the LOVE of a best friend and partner worth all the trials in life and OUR HOME the best place to be. I Love You.