Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Maternity Photos are Back!

This weekend we got our full Maternity Photos back from our photographer. I am loving them and I can't believe this was just one week before we delivered. Kira cracks me up and makes me frustrated at the same time. Her "smile" face is not quite what I was expecting to get out of her but I guess that's her personality to a T. I do love the photos of Kira and Dad. At least we got a few great photos of the three of us and one of us with the dogs. I can't imagine our family with out Kip now but I'm so grateful to have these photos as memories. I wasn't going to have Maternity photos taken and was on the fence for a long time. Now, I look back and am so glad we had them done.

Photo Credit: Mary Keen Photography
Hair/Make up: Tia Celise (ie Tia Montgomery)