Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Labor and Delivery Visit

Last night Andy and I headed to Labor and Delivery to get checked out. I just got back from a trip to St George with Andy's mom and sisters and haven't been feeling super great. I thought it was just car sit from driving but it has been here since Saturday and isn't going away. I took Monday off work because I just felt horrible. After texting my sister and hearing some suggestions from the nurses and staff at L&D we decided at like 10 pm to head up there to get checked out just in case.

We were there for about 2 hours. Hooked up to the monitors. They did a Non Stress Test (NST) which took him a while to pass. They decided to do a urine test and blood work as well. Dr Fowers was the Dr on call and while all the blood work looked normal my blood pressure was high and with me not feeling well he put me on Bed Rest.

The Dreaded words! We left L&D early in the morning like at 1 or 2 am. I am not looking forward to bed rest but I guess it's what we need to do.