Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Maternity Photos

Today we took Maternity Photos! I had my hair and Make up done by @tiacelise. We met our Photographer Mary Keen and my mom at Green Canyon. We took some photos with the dogs first. Roxy was acting a little weird and was super shy. After photos with the dogs we took lots of photos of the three of us, Andy and I and just myself. While I changed dresses she also took some photos of Andy and Kira and just Kira. We got a sneak peek back (nice photos at bottom) and I can't wait to see the rest! It'll be a couple of weeks before we get them back but I'll post them when I do! 

I have never thought I was a cute pregnant lady but I guess I am very happy we captured this stage with photos. I really debated on NOT TAKING THEM. Then the photographer in me decided that I would regret it, she was right. 

After photos we headed to Aggie Ice Cream for Dessert.