Yesterday was mother's day. I feel an indescribable gratitude for my relationship with Kip and our journey in conceiving. It took a long time (5 years) to get him here and it's been quite the ride. But, I am grateful every single day for him, Andy and our journey. Not every journey ends with a child like ours and I never want to take that for granted.
And here we go again. Its been almost 9 months and no luck on our own. This month we start femara. Its ironic that we started our first month of femara exactly 4 years ago (after many months of clomid and trying on our own). They say once your body has a successful pregnancy its likely to do it again in its own. Well so far that isn't true but we'll see if a little help does anything.
Holding the heart strings tight this month. I feel blessed to be in our current situation and have a past of ups and downs under my belt. Its not easy to be positive in these times but negativity just doesn't make it better either. One day at a time, that's all we can do.