Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Round 1 Femara - Disappointing

We did 1 month of Femara 2.5 mg back in May. I took the pills days 3-7 like prescribed by our Logan OBGYN office and went in for a day 12 Ultrasound. NOTHING. It was heartbreaking and not a great way to start this journey again. 

No follicles even remotely big enough to be viable eggs. Both sides. She recommended we double our dosage and maybe contact their fertility expert and get some recommendations. 

I was surprised how easy that first month of Femara was. I didn't feel any side effects or changes this time so that was a plus. 

Later that week I called Reproductive Care Center in Clearfield. Our current / previous Dr is no longer at RCC which is heartbreaking. We REALLY loved him. They scheduled a phone conference call with the Dr that took over his patients for a week later. 

I wanted an opinion and options from RCC over our OBGYN. The fertility process here in Logan is not my ideal so I went with RCC instead.