Today is Monday. Monday is our day off from everything IVF. It's nice to have a one day break. We went to work and then I headed to Brigham City to go to dinner with my besties. Julie and I stopped at Walmart so we could grab some hair care items. I was looking for FRAGRANCE FREE items and she was just getting her norm.
Andy and I both needed to shower and clean with fragrance free products tonight. Finding Fragrance free was not as easy as I thought! But we managed.
At 9 pm our neighbor Jeremy Maughan and the Bishop came over. We chatted for 5-10 minutes and then they gave Andy and I blessings. Jeremy gave me the perfect blessing. Bishop's words for Andy were spot on. We appreciate the preisthood and their willingness to come over and bless us! They are both such amazing and great people.
Andy and I went to bed early since we had to get up and on the road early the next day.