Wednesday, February 22, 2017

IVF, Day 33 {Results}

Well it's Wednesday. Again I've been putting off posting our results. The word inconclusive comes to mind.

Monday I posted that we were headed to the Dr to do blood work again. That afternoon our phone call came in and I ran to get Andy. The Nurse indicated that our HCG number was still positive and had increased but at a very low rate. The number was 65.3. Again it was supposed to be above 100 the first day they tested and then double every 31 to 78 hours. An increase of only 20 was not ideal.

It was a hard day to swallow. I had a really hard time staying positive and keeping my mind off of all the negative things this could mean. Tuesday was again a rough day. Just depressed about the numbers and what that could mean.

We retest again tomorrow, Thursday. I am really hoping for a bigger incline or more substantial information and news. Crossing all our fingers and toes at this point!