We got to the hotel parking garage and the truck died, before we could park. Heather, Andy and I spent 30 minutes trying to push / pull the truck into a parking stall. It was a long night with Andy stressed about his truck. We did end up going to dinner and then Keys on Main with the group. It was a fun outing and was just what we needed to get our mind off everything going on in life.
Our good friends, Ryan and Kelsey, bought a fuse and jumper cables and brought over Saturday night. Then they came back Sunday morning to jump us. The truck was running so we headed to Denny's and dropped the girls off while the two guys took the truck to the parts store. They tested the alternator and it was bad. Andy replaced it and then they headed over to breakfast. Whew, what an adventure. I wrote the short version but it really was an ordeal. Glad to have the truck running again.
We got home, located how Max was getting out, picked up Kira and $1200 worth of Girl Scout cookies. Then off to Taylie's birthday party. Dinner with Andy's Parents a sister, yummy roast and mashed potatoes. Andy and I then played sequence with his parents. The girls won 3 games in a row. We headed up to my parents and played Ticket to Ride with my mom, dad and Shayna. It was a good day.
I had started to bleed that day. Andy and I thought I was miscarring and that it was a good thing. Though we never thought we'd be relieved to have a miscarriage.





